Let kids be kids linky 12/1/16
Welcome to let kids be kids linky! Hope you had great new year!
I am very sorry, there was no Linky last week, the blog was having horrible issues, but, thankfully I am very pleased to say, it has all been sorted, so Let kids be kids linky is back for 2016!
This linky is all about basic childhood fun in this modern world we live. I believe it is important for children to step away from technology and screens for a while and go have some basic fun……outdoors exploring, running around, cycling, crafting, playing, pretending and just experiencing life for themselves having loads of FUN!
Please come and link up any posts with basic childhood fun or parenting discussions, but no screens please.
- Link up any posts, new or old with basic childhood fun or parenting discussions.
- Please have a read of some other posts and share the linky love. It’s nice to have a supportive community.
- Grab my let kids be kids linky badge from my sidebar to help spread the word.
- If you tweet me the link, I will happily retweet (@BerkshireKidz)
- Have FUN!
I love reading everyone’s posts, but here are some of my favourites from last week:
- This is a lovely read about making memories on the move from For the love of repeating myself.
- I love the look of these cute, but simple Shaun the sheep cupcakes from Ethan & Evelyn.
- This was a good read from Our homeschooling journey on why play is important.
The linky will now be open from 6am every Tuesday until 6am Friday.
If you have any topical interesting posts you’d like shared on my Facebook page, please pop over and share.