Let kids be kids linky 24/3/15
Welcome to let kids be kids linky!
This linky is all about basic childhood fun in this modern world we live. I believe it is important for children to step away from technology and screens for a while and go have some basic fun……outdoors exploring, running around, cycling, crafting, playing, pretending and just experiencing life for themselves having loads of FUN!
Please come and link up any posts with basic childhood fun or parenting discussions, but no screens please.
- Link up any posts, new or old with basic childhood fun or parenting discussions.
- Please have a read of some other posts and share the linky love.
- Grab my badge if possible from my sidebar to help spread the word.
- If you tweet me the link, I will happily retweet (@karenattwinlife)
- Have FUN!
I love reading everyone’s posts, but here are three of my favourites from last week:
- It’s the simple things that kids have fun with the most with….simple scarf play at Just another mom.
- I think my children will really love these mud and dirt cup cakes from Small wonders.
- I love seeing children splash about in muddy puddles like at Wild family fun.
If you have any topical interesting posts you’d like shared on my Facebook page, please pop over and share.